A £1m hydro-electric scheme will generate more than 1,100MWh of renewable energy each year on the Allt Achadh na Moine watercourse on the east coast of Mull with profits benefitting local island ch
Recent blog posts
- Meet the Big 60,000: Ann's Story
- The Big 60,000 is growing
- What is the Big 60,000?
- Learning from renewable energy
- From Hampshire to Hartlepool, Britain’s Solar Schools are cutting energy bills and carbon
- Angela Knight and the real cost of renewables
- Bethany Hoare, What it's like working in offshore wind
- A Response to Ben Acheson's Blog, Wind Power Chalk it Up as a loss
- Products made with wind power – what would YOU like to see WindMade labelled?
- Green Means Growth