Hampshire on a mission to turn into a county powered by community-owned energy.
9th April 2014
As the floods gradually recede farming communities are waits to count the cost of the floods.
14th March 2014
The Action for Renewables Blog
- Meet the Big 60,000 Roland's Story
- Meet the Big 60,000: Ann's Story
- The Big 60,000 is growing
- What is the Big 60,000?
- Learning from renewable energy
- From Hampshire to Hartlepool, Britain’s Solar Schools are cutting energy bills and carbon
- Angela Knight and the real cost of renewables
- Bethany Hoare, What it's like working in offshore wind
- A Response to Ben Acheson's Blog, Wind Power Chalk it Up as a loss
- Products made with wind power – what would YOU like to see WindMade labelled?